GAB Seeks Video Production Services for 2015
Overview: The Georgia Association of Broadcasters (GAB) is seeking proposals from highly qualified individuals or production houses to serve as our go-to provider of video production services throughout 2015. Qualified candidates should be able to provide a full range of production services including:
- Script Writing
- High Definition Videography
- Lighting Design (in studio and on location)
- Audio Recording (interviews and VO)
- Post Production
- Motion Graphics (and more basic graphic design)
- (3-4) single-camera interviews at various broadcast stations across the state.
- (1) multi-camera location shoot in Jekyll Island during our 2015 Convention.
- (2) single-camera commercial shoots.
- (3) client-based sizzle reels produced from Jekyll Island shoot. Will also included GAB-provided source material.
- (2) 30 second TV commercials with VO, music bed, and graphics
- (1) 30 second Radio commercial with VO and music bed.
- (1) 2-3 minute GAB Anniversary video. Includes interviews listed above along with VO, graphics, and archival elements.
- (1) 60 second GAB sales video. Includes interviews listed above along with VO and graphics.
- The productions listed above are only tentative and are not guaranteed.
- The selected vendor will be paid on a per-project basis