Public service campaigns have distinguished American broadcasting from World War II bond campaigns through Katrina relief efforts. Georgia Association of Broadcasters works with our members to provide unsurpassed statewide broadcast penetration for your organization’s message. As administrator of Georgia’s Public Education Program(PEP), GAB can put your message on radio and television thousands of times weekly, covering every county and DMA in Georgia.
Is it effective? Just ask one of our current partners, or call Lauralyn Mustaki at GAB at 770-395-7200 today.
Top Partner Stories
- August Insertion Orders for PEP are Now Available
- FCC Adopts New Closed Captioning Rules for IP Video Clips
- NAB Launches “Keep My TV” Campaign
- FCC Imposes $2.25M Forfeiture on Houston Multi-Channel Video Producer For Retransmitting Broadcast Signals Illegally
- GAB 2014 Angelo R. Ditti Jr. Award For Excellence In Broadcast Engineering Honoree Marty Foglia
- 10th Annual Congressman David Scott Job Fair Set for August 16th
- Questions About Political Windows? GAB Has Answers
- FCC Announces Effective Date for New Joint Sales Agreement Rules
- GAB Radio Talent Institute Kicks Off at Grady
- Angelo R. Ditti, Jr. Award For Excellence in Broadcast Engineering Honoree Mike Lawing