Public service campaigns have distinguished American broadcasting from World War II bond campaigns through Katrina relief efforts. Georgia Association of Broadcasters works with our members to provide unsurpassed statewide broadcast penetration for your organization’s message. As administrator of Georgia’s Public Education Program(PEP), GAB can put your message on radio and television thousands of times weekly, covering every county and DMA in Georgia.
Is it effective? Just ask one of our current partners, or call Lauralyn Mustaki at GAB at 770-395-7200 today.
Top Partner Stories
- GAB Accepting Applications For Annual Scholarship
- Upcoming FCC Deadlines
- Georgia Radio Hall Of Fame Announces 2015 Honorees
- New Opening With The GAB – Director Of Revenue Generation
- Thank You Lauralyn: Lauralyn Mustaki Departs GAB
- FCC Releases Broadcast Opening Bid Prices In The Incentive Auction
- FREE SALES WEBINAR: Planning Your 2016 Digital Strategies
- FCC Adopts New Rules for Broadcast Contests
- International News Correspondent Lara Logan to Headline Radio Luncheon at 2015 Radio Show
- Atlanta’s Clark Howard Inducted into National Radio Hall of Fame