Public service campaigns have distinguished American broadcasting from World War II bond campaigns through Katrina relief efforts. Georgia Association of Broadcasters works with our members to provide unsurpassed statewide broadcast penetration for your organization’s message. As administrator of Georgia’s Public Education Program(PEP), GAB can put your message on radio and television thousands of times weekly, covering every county and DMA in Georgia.
Is it effective? Just ask one of our current partners, or call Lauralyn Mustaki at GAB at 770-395-7200 today.
Top Partner Stories
- FCC Adopts Part 17 Antenna Structure Report and Order
- COVERAGE OPPORTUNITY: David Perdue and Michelle Nunn to Appear Together in August 21st Forum. Live Feed to be Provided Statewide
- MEMBER PERSPECTIVE: Small Market Radio and Copyright Issues
- GAB Says Goodbye To Hall of Fame Broadcaster, Voice of The Braves Pete Van Wieren
- GAB Partners with University System to promote “Go Back. Move Ahead.”
- Georgia Partnership for Excellence In Education Heads Back To School With A Critical Issues Forum, Debate August 19
- GAB-DC Counsel FCC Incentive Auction Watch July 31 2014
- August Insertion Orders for PEP are Now Available
- FCC Adopts New Closed Captioning Rules for IP Video Clips
- NAB Launches “Keep My TV” Campaign