GAB Seeks Video Production Services for 2015
The Georgia Association of Broadcasters (GAB) is seeking proposals from highly qualified individuals or production houses to serve as our go-to provider of video production services throughout 2015. Qualified candidates should be able to provide a full range of production services including:
- Script Writing
- High Definition Videography
- Lighting Design (in studio and on location)
- Audio Recording (interviews and VO)
- Post Production
- Motion Graphics (and more basic graphic design)
TENTATIVE 2015 PRODUCTION:
- (3-4) single-camera interviews at various broadcast stations across the state.
- (1) multi-camera location shoot in Jekyll Island during our 2015 Convention.
- (2) single-camera commercial shoots.
- (3) client-based sizzle reels produced from Jekyll Island shoot. Will also included GAB-provided source material.
- (2) 30 second TV commercials with VO, music bed, and graphics
- (1) 30 second Radio commercial with VO and music bed.
- (1) 2-3 minute GAB Anniversary video. Includes interviews listed above along with VO, graphics, and archival elements.
- (1) 60 second GAB sales video. Includes interviews listed above along with VO and graphics.
All proposals should be submitted using the form below. The deadline to submit your proposal is October 1, 2014.
- The productions listed above are only tentative and are not guaranteed.
- The selected vendor will be paid on a per-project basis