Sr. Manager Program and Operations- CMG Atlanta Radio
Sr Manager Program & Operations
CMG Atlanta Radio
Assists the ‘Director of Branding and Programming’ as 2nd in command for the WSB Radio Brand in executing the WSB Programming Strategy, to include managing and developing Talk Talent, Hosts, Producers, the Operations team, Imaging Producers, as well as coordinating strategic goals and input with the News Director, Manager of Traffic Operations, and Director of Digital/Social. Also, handles assigned administrative duties, personnel management, coordination of schedules, and promotions (sales and marketing). Serves as member of the WSB Radio Strategic Team, and coordinates with CMG Research for Nielsen Ratings Reports, Analysis, and Market research.
Involved in Operations and Production of Talk Programming, as assigned, to include directing weekend talk shows and WSB Depth Chart hosts, and involved in the coaching and direction for Weekday Shows. Additionally, acts as a liaison to Syndicated hosts and Networks.
• Minimum of 5 to 7 years’ experience in leading News-Talk radio stations with a track record of ratings and revenue success
• Experience coaching and developing Talk talent
• Experience leading a News brand
• Must have knowledge about both national and local issues that people are talking about to instinctively know how to take “ownership” of such content with our talent and our brand, and be able to quickly lead and direct the execution!
• Both smart strategic and tactical thinking
: Cox Media Group
: US-GA-Atlanta-1601 W Peachtree St NE
: Manager/Senior Manager
: Day Job –
To apply for this job please visit www.coxmediagroup.com.