FREE October Sales Training
Missing Budget? Hit your Q1 Goal With Co-op
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 16, 2018
(11:00 am Eastern/10:00 am Central/9:00 am Mountain/8:00 am Pacific)
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 18, 2018
(4:00 pm Eastern/3:00 pm Central/2:00 pm Mountain/1:00 pm Pacific)
Presented by: Georgia Beasley
One-hour, Live Online Webinar
“It takes as much energy to wish as it does to plan”- Eleanor Roosevelt. Are you planning right now for 2019 success? There are over 8,000 manufacturer/brand Co-op listings in our RAB database. During this webinar training you will learn how to target Co-op advertising opportunities in the new year and get your unfair share of the Co-op pie. Find the answers to develop winning Co-op campaigns that keep clients and grow stronger partnerships.
• Make up for any attrition you may be facing and use co-op to lay in revenue for Q1 in 2019.
• Think about hot retail categories coming up in Q1 and what’s on trend with co-op brands.
• Get a competitive edge and plan 2019 based on prior year accruals.
• Get the appointment with your prospect to discuss annuals co-op dollars.
• Tips in targeting by Brands and Categories for 2019 and selling seasonally with co-op.
RAB WEBINAR CONNECTION DETAILS
Enter as a GUEST using your FIRST AND LAST NAME.
Audio: over computer or 800-244-2500, PIN 550122#
Contact Adobe Support at: 800-422-3623. International support numbers are available at http://www.adobe.com/support/connect/connecthostedsupport.html. To contact RAB, call 800-232-3131 or email email@example.com.